Zero2Ten has launched a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution called SmartStart that fundamentally makes it easier for Customers to begin their CRM Journey.
Today, when a prospective client begins a CRM Trial with Microsoft, they get all the features and navigation that Microsoft has to offer in Dynamics CRM. This makes sense from the stand point of allowing customers to see and navigate through the 30+ different key features/record types in CRM that they can take advantage of ultimately.
How a customer starts their CRM Journey is different. No organization will implement all these features at once so Zero2Ten created SmartStart from these core principles:
- Start with the 5 features/record types that most customers use
Optimize the user experience for these features including:
- Simplified Site Navigation and Forms
- Consistent Views
- Robust Charts and Intuitive Dashboards
- Make it easy for customers to turn on additional features
- Make it easy to leverage Social and Mobile
- Make it easy to return to the Out of the Box experience
- Make it fast to get up and running with Phase 1
SmartStart reverses the paradigm of starting with every CRM feature and turning off what you don't want to starting with the Top 5 CRM features and turning on what you need.
The solution is being used today by our Corporate as well as our SMB customers.
If you are interested in knowing more about our SmartStart Solution or taking it out for a test drive, click on our "Let's Get Started" link throughout our website.