Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 is here, and it's a game changer
What does the latest release mean for you and for your organization?
- CRM App for Outlook - allows users to access CRM directly from within an Outlook email by choosing the Dynamics CRM tab. Track incoming email and view contextual Dynamics CRM information about the people sending you email, sales activities, cases, and opportunities.
- Perform quick analysis of CRM data in Excel - from within Dynamics CRM Online. Export, view and analyze your data in Excel. Make changes, save, and upload to CRM Online in one click. No app switching required.
- Improved on-the-go experiences - make opening files easier than ever by using the CRM Mobile App, SharePoint, and OneDrive for Business. With Microsoft Intune device management, IT can manage and secure CRM data across user devices.
- Sales gamification comes to life with the integration of FantasySalesTeam - where you can set up contests, draft your team, and compete to become the sales champion. Have fun while you increase sales performance, revenue, and user adoption. FantasySalesTeam
- Digital personal assistant - Get a complete and personalized overview of daily priorities, including key sales activities, accounts, and deals embedded in Cortana.
- Predictive intelligence - Sell smarter with cross-sell recommendations from Cortana Analytics Suite and trending documents from Delve inside CRM dashboards.
- Interactive service hub - delivers role-based dashboards for Tier1 and Tier2 agents, ensuring they are working on the right cases at the right time. Interactive charts and drilldowns provide deeper insights for better customer support.
- Knowledge management - now available and managed directly in CRM Online. This includes workflows, versioning, translation support, and feedback. Finding relevant support information is now easier than ever, letting your agents resolve cases and share information quickly.
- Voice of the Customer - Rule-based, multi-channel enterprise feedback management capabilities embedded into customer engagements.
- Service Intelligence - Role-tailored service dashboards and predictive service intelligence for agent assisted engagements.
- Field Service - Field Service completes the customer relationship loop by helping field employees sell to and service their customers.
- External Party Access - Foundation to enable CRM to allow external parties to access CRM with the right level of permissions (e.g. Customer / Partner Portal scenarios).
- SMS Messaging - allows marketers to create both inbound and outbound campaigns and expands their multi-channel marketing capabilities. Initial limited geography availability in the US, Canada, UK, and Singapore.
- Opt-In/opt-out database - is critical for ensuring that you are meeting customer privacy requirements. Track their specific choices to ensure you are communicating with them accurately and effectively.
- SMS inbound messaging - Market smarter by integrating SMS marketing in your multichannel campaigns. Create inbound SMS campaigns with SMS keywords to get SMS opt-ins.
- Database building for opt-in and opt-out - Maintain a database of opt-in and opt-out preferences.
- Email marketing enhancements - Engage customers with personalized multi-channel campaigns. Create emails and toggle between WYIWYG and generated HTML. Use the media library directly from the HTML code.
- Email marketing deliverability - Send high-volume email with email deliverability, fault tolerance, logging and auditing services.
- Simplified publishing with the Social Center - allows you to embed multimedia content in your content then publish these items directly as Twitter Tweets and Facebook posts.
- Intelligent Social Insights inside the Social Center - also shows Twitter author profiles for deeper insights into the people posting about your products and services, and includes details such as total followers. Additionally, Social Engagement will automatically detect and create potential sales leads and support cases by analyzing content captured in social sentiment.