Edgewater Fullscope’s Pipeline Analysis Solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Dynamics CRM) allows your sales managers and leaders to monitor, track and analyze their team at every stage in the sales cycle, in real-time.
Your sales wins, revenue and losses can be analyzed at the individual level against the time taken at each stage of the customer interaction.
And when your sales teams understand the insight you have, this will contribute to greater transparency in the sales process and aid collaboration and productivity.
Our solution provides insightful feedback to help make the sales team more effective. It reveals, among other metrics, which team members are taking longer to qualify opportunities, who spends longer on deals that are not won and who is too optimistic or pessimistic in forecasting the true value of their opportunities in any stage of the sales cycle.
About the Release
Fullscope has released version 3.1.0 of the Pipeline Analysis Solution, available at no cost to clients with current maintenance agreements for this solution or the Sales Leadership Bundle.
Improvements in version 3.1.0 include:
- Added companion sitemap
- Updated workflow naming convention
- Updating numbering convention
- Fixed pipeline phase mapping to new, out-of-the-box default
- Updated solution guide
This version is an enhancement release to add new features and bring this solution in line with our current standards, and therefore an optional update. There are no known compatibility issues with previous releases and CRM 8.2 (Dynamics 365).
Please log an Adopt2Win ticket to request the latest solution file. Once the new solution file is on hand, use the solution import wizard to upgrade to the latest version. The same install file can be used to upgrade or to perform a clean install.
- Go to Settings > Solutions
- Click Import in the ribbon
- Click browse and locate the new solution file and click next twice to advance two steps in the wizard
- Select overwrite customizations unless you have made modifications to the snapshot solution. If you have made customizations, select maintain customizations. Leave the Enable SDK Steps box checked and click Import.
Support and issue reporting for this solution is handled via the Adopt2Win portal. The Adopt2Win solution support area can be access here. If you have a current maintenance agreement but do not have an Adopt2Win login, please contact your account director or contact us here.