Want to take the guess work out of pipeline reporting accuracy? The Fullscope Forecast Accuracy Solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Dynamics CRM) provides trending information for how accurate your sales team is in forecasting their opportunities.
Based on the sales team’s pipeline or looking at an individual deal that a sales representative is forecasting, the Forecast Accuracy Solution was created to primarily answer three questions:
- How likely are they to win the deal?
- How likely are they to win it in the time frame they have forecast?
- How likely are they to win for the amount they are forecasting?
About the Release
Fullscope has released version 3.1.0 of the Forecast Accuracy Solution, available at no cost to clients with current maintenance agreements for this solution or the Sales Leadership Bundle.
Improvements in version 3.1.0 include:
- Updated to CRM 8.2 (Dynamics 365)
- Updated workflow naming convention
- Updated numbering convention
- Added workflow template
- Updated solution guide
This version is an enhancement release to add new features and bring this solution in line with our current standards, and therefore an optional update. There are no known compatibility issues with previous releases and CRM 8.2 (Dynamics 365).
Please log an Adopt2Win ticket to request the latest solution file. Once the new solution file is on hand, use the solution import wizard to upgrade to the latest version. The same install file can be used to upgrade or to perform a clean install.
- Go to Settings > Solutions
- Click Import in the ribbon
- Click browse and locate the new solution file and click next twice to advance two steps in the wizard
- Select overwrite customizations unless you have made modifications to the solution. If you have made customizations, select maintain customizations. Leave the Enable SDK Steps box checked and click Import.
Support and issue reporting for this solution is handled via the Adopt2Win portal. The Adopt2Win solution support area can be access here. If you have a current maintenance agreement but do not have an Adopt2Win login, please contact your account director or contact us here.