Client relationships and maximizing follow on sales are critical for every Equipment Dealer organization where typically 80%+ revenue comes from existing customers. The key question for Equipment Dealers is - How can you improve account and sales management with your current resources and data? Fullscope has created an Equipment Dealer Solution with Microsoft Dynamics 365 that focuses on sales, marketing and customer service productivity and insights.
In addition to all the core Dynamics 365 functionality, the Equipment Dealer Solution allows tracking of:
- Equipment inventory—currently available for sales/rental, past sales, and customer-owned equipment
- Service calls and equipment service history
- Warranties and customer service agreements
- Revenue segmentation and trending
- Account planning
- Share of wallet
- Opportunity grouping by project or job site
- Pipeline segmentation
- Follow on sales, automatic rental renewal opportunities, and enhanced cross-selling
- Complete equipment history in one place—sales, trade-ins, service, rental
- Optional Xapt NAXT integration
For a deeper dive into the solution, please see our short video and recent blog post 4 Ways for Equipment Dealers to Improve Account Management with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
About the Release
Fullscope has released version 1.2.0 of the Equipment Dealer Solution.
Improvements in version 1.2.0 include:
- Removed IV dependencies
- Updated to Dynamics 365 (CRM 8.2)
- Updated naming conventions
- Updated companion sitemap
- Added additional custom icons
- Updated solution guide
This version is an enhancement release to add new features and bring this solution in line with our current standards, and therefore an optional update. There are no known compatibility issues with previous releases and CRM 8.2 (Dynamics 365).
For More Information
Want to see a brief demonstration of the above business capabilities? Watch our Equipment Dealer Solution video that highlights how the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform helps Equipment Dealers better manage their customer relationships.
Interested in how you can implement this solution for your organization? Contact Us