Is your CRM environment getting upgraded to Dynamics 365 soon?
We've put together a list of notable changes that you'll see post upgrade.
- This tile takes you back to the Office 365 main portal.
- This navigation opens your apps pane. Here you can see the D365 for Sales Dev App.
- This navigation takes you to the entity tiles in CRM.
- This is exciting, no more opening up forms to change data.
- Editable grids can be turned on for different entities.
- Editable grids work with System and Personal views.
- Here's how they work:
- Select any field in the view and make your change.
- Save your record with the save icon in the top right corner.
- Open a record from the grid with the blue arrow at the far right of the record.
- If you remove a required field, you will see a red X a shown below. The change will not save until you add data into the required field.
Group by Views/Filtering
You can now use the “Group By” and some advance filtering straight from the view.
Refreshed Mobile Experience
- Cleaner and easier to interact with
- Reduction in panorama scrolling, stacked components and drill through capability
- Workspace with a one stop shop
These are just a few of the notable changes in Dynamics 365, are you ready to transform?