Project management – planning, organizing and managing the effort to accomplish a successful project within a business. In order to ensure a smooth and organized process, project management tools are essential.
There is much to offer within the Dynamics 365 environment that supports project management. Primarily there are number of different business applications such as: sales, customer service, marketing and field service, to name a few. Additionally, there is the Microsoft Project Service Automation business application, which is incredibly useful for collaboration and tracking projects through to resolution. Aside from these however, is an application called the Unit 4 PSA Suite solution that can be imported on top of a Dynamics 365 environment.
Overview of Unit 4 PSA Suite
The Unit4 PSA Suite is a mature project management solution that offers:
- Program and project management
- Resource management capability
- Human resource management
- Advanced opportunity management
- Financials and project accounting
- Employee portal
- Increased win rates – by using plans and templates to help estimate costs and margins more accurately
- Enhanced productivity – by managing the end to end process more effectively
- Increased billable hours
- Optimized resource utilization and reduced overheads
- Achieve revenue and margin targets – by using accurate plans and budgets
- Project forecasting – supports future predictions of people, equipment, projects, budget, revenue and profit
- Shortened funnel to cash lifecycle – by recognizing revenue, managing WIP (Work in Progress), increasing invoice accuracy and reducing credit notes
And with these you can use the Dynamics 365 capabilities to customize your environment further.
Watch this demo to gather more insight on the Unit4 PSA Suite and how it sits within the Dynamics 365 platform.
To learn more contact us here!