I’m always looking for intelligent ways to produce warm leads for our sales team at Fullscope.
I recently watched an amazing video from Eric Boocock, Director Product Marketing at Microsoft demonstrating the way sales and marketing teams can use Microsoft Dynamics 365 & LinkedIn to build warmer leads and improve sales pipeline. I wanted to share some key points from the video and how this is helping me and will help you as fellow sales and marketing professionals.
A few weeks ago Microsoft announced new integration between Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and LinkedIn and LinkedIn’s 500 million members. It will be available starting July 1st 2017, and you can be one of the first to see a demo.
Here’s my Top 5
1. I can see all of my customers activity history, the phone calls, the emails, even messages that I sent to my prospect on LinkedIn within Dynamics 365.
2. I can identify people I know that have a personal relationship or connection with my prospect that could help me influence an introduction.
3. I can build better relationships by accessing LinkedIn profile details including photos, current roles and work history.
4. Prospect profile data from LinkedIn can be pulled into CRM, passing better quality contact information to our sellers to follow up effectively.
5. Productivity gains, I have better information in a shorter period of time and can do more faster.