Microsoft launched PowerApps just over 18 months ago and since then Microsoft has seen amazing engagement from both customers and partners. Over 200,000 organizations have built some amazing apps – transforming how they work. App examples include audits for retail stores, buying cars at auctions, managing wind farms and more. In March Microsoft bought PowerApps together with the platform that powers Dynamics 365, more technical information from Microsoft can be read HERE.
So what does that all actually mean to you as a customer?
- No need to buy off the shelf apps that are rarely customizable or difficult to modify
- No need to build expensive custom apps
PowerApps is a service that lets you build business apps that enable you to:
- Create business apps that run in a browser or on a phone or tablet
- Create customized task- and role-based canvas apps that work the way you do
- Share the apps across your whole organization
- Connect to multiple data sources to help users complete focused tasks
- Help users focus on their work and not on remembering to perform a set of manual step
And no coding experience is required! With PowerApps documentation, you get expert information and answers to address your needs, regardless of how you use PowerApps.
Microsoft PowerApps framework gives you options beyond the classic “build versus buy” paradigm, with a framework your company may already own and have expertise in. Join us September 25th for the Intro to PowerApps webinar that will provide an overview and demo of this framework.