The U.S. economy is undeniably strong and 2018 was a productive year for many manufacturing companies. We wanted to gain insight as to how manufacturers are utilizing this economic upturn to their advantage. How are manufacturers making production more efficient, yet still improving quality? What technology investments are manufacturers making to stay relevant and better anticipate their customers’ demands?
To learn how organizations are preparing for 2019, we surveyed over 100 top manufacturing executives with questions designed to highlight their most pressing issues, top challenges, and growth initiatives. We will take a deep look into the cutting-edge industry trends that are expected to have a significant impact in the coming year and beyond.
Gain insight into your peers’ strategic initiatives, foremost challenges and see how you compare in this comprehensive survey report. We will dig into key findings such as:
- Almost 40% of manufacturers expected their annual growth rate to be about the same as the predicted industry growth rate of 6.6%.
- 87% of manufacturers surveyed reported that they are gaining market share domestically, while only 35% are gaining internationally.
- 83% of respondents were able to identify their most profitable products, and 78% could identify their most profitable customers, yet only 60% could name their most profitable region.
- 55% noted that regulatory challenges are impacting their business at both the state and federal level.
- The top 3 technology priorities in 2019 for manufacturing organizations are:
It’s no longer about survival of the fittest – it’s about survival of the fastest and most flexible. Find out what you need to know to remain competitive in the manufacturing industry. Don’t get left behind - the time to implement that new initiative is now. Click on the button below to get instant access to the complete survey report and analysis.