Learn to own your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM system.
The Black Belt series is a systematic approach created to train administrators on how to: setup, configure and manage their CRM system. The series has been created by CRM consultants who use the system every day so, best practices, how-tos and common scenarios are mixed into every course to help new administrators learn to own their system.
The series includes seven parts. White Belt, An introduction to the various components within your Dynamics 365 (CRM) system that can be conﬁgured. Blue Belt, how to use Dynamics 365 (CRM) security management. Purple Belt 1 & 2 which goes into creating custom entities, customizing the interface and creating charts, dashboards etc. Brown Belt which covers data management techniques and Black Belt 1 & 2.
Today we are releasing Black Belt 1. This is the second to last course in the series. This portion of the series has 5 lessons, along with a scenario based lab that will give learners a practical application for the knowledge acquired throughout the course.
- Introduction, moving from a Technician to a Consultant: We will dive into Black Belt with an Introduction from one of our Consultants.
- What is Workflow: We will go over the various types of workflows, their benefits, and when to use the different types.
- Understanding Workflows: This lesson dives into Dynamics 365 to show firsthand how to create workflows and when to create them. It includes best practices and how-to’s.
- Workflow Scenario 1- Background Workflow: In this lesson we will go over how to create a Background Workflow.
- Workflow Scenario 2- Real-time Workflow: In the final lesson of Black Belt 1 we will go over how to create a Real-time Workflow.
In order to have a successful Dynamics initiative and achieve adoption, you must have a solid training plan. Download this guide, How-to Avoid Microsoft Dynamics 365 Failure to learn 5 common training mistakes to avoid and 3 crucial types of training to ensure your success.
Click Here to learn about D365 University- a continual training and coaching platform to drive adoption.