Industry: Packaging Distribution
Company Overview: Worldwide Packaging Group (WPG) is a full service packaging distributor. The organization provides its customers a wide range of services including packaging materials, machinery, applications engineering and technical support.
Use of CRM: WPG is using CRM as a sales productivity and management tool. The solution is helping the sales team stay more organized regarding customers and sales activities. The team also manages sales leads by industry allowing for more focused business development programs. The Sales Management team has gained an enhanced view of the company's sales pipeline and is receiving proactive notifications of movement on pending deals. This is helping management to better prioritize its efforts to help salespeople close more business.
Worldwide Packaging can now:
- Help its sales team be more focused and organized in sales pursuits;
- Stay on top of opportunities so they aren't forgotten;
- Create a more structured sales program and environment;
- Reduce the lead distribution time by over 50%;
- Reduce the internal reporting time between sales and sales management by over 40%;
- With 100% user adoption CRM is a now part of the company's DNA.
Voice of the Customer: "We started with Salesforce.com but found it too complex to set up and use" said Barry Kronhaus, CEO, Worldwide Packaging Group. "Based on our last experience, we wanted a solution that worked from within Microsoft Outlook. We also wanted advanced business capabilities that would easily scale up with our company's growth in size and complexity. Since we didn't want any on-site IT infrastructure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online became the best choice. As far as implementation, Zero2Ten was a great partner. Their Learning Labs program was perfect for helping us to get up and running quickly."