Microsoft Dynamics CRM is available in two versions: Online and On-Premise. Part of our role as a trusted Microsoft partner is to help prospective customers decide which version is right for their business. We have helped more than 1,000 CRM customers, we have the breadth of experience to help guide you based on what the experts have to say, so please talk to us about any questions you have unanswered.
Microsoft’s point of view is that the Online version leverages the benefits of the cloud to give your employees the flexibility to work the way they want.
Microsoft CRM Online enhances the producer experience:
- Cloud makes it easy for mobile sellers to sell from anywhere on any device at any time.
- Cloud delivers innovation and improvement more quickly and reliably to sellers.
- Faster delivery of new enhancements reduces the cost and time associated with training and facilitates adoption.
Cloud provides greater agility:
- Cloud approach reduces the likelihood for coding and customizations that are hard to support and upgrade.
- Cloud SDK allows for configuration that is easily upgradable and supportable.
- Empower non-IT professionals to independently deliver system enhancements to drive productivity and simplicity for sellers.
- Cloud delivers improvements quickly to current sellers and new employees as they onboard.
- Focus business partner efforts on driving strategic value and improving producer experience instead of “keeping the lights on.”
- Cloud changes the support model and frees IT assets and budget to be spent more strategically.
- Microsoft takes on responsibility to deliver CRM securely & reliably (99.9% uptime guarantee)
The cloud has changed the fundamental nature of computing and how business gets done, and it will continue to do so through 2020, according to International Data Corporation market research. IDC predicts that by 2020, clouds will stop being referred to as "public" and "private," and ultimately they will stop being called clouds altogether. It will simply be the new way business is done and IT is provisioned.
This IDC infographic highlights significant benefits from choosing CRM Online:
- Agility – 70 percent faster deployments and 56 percent faster adoption.
- Lower Cost of Operations -20 percent less time keeping lights on.
- Total Cost of Sales 31 percent lower.
- 93 percent more reliable
- Enhanced mobility with cloud reduces time to market by 72 percent.