Zero2Ten has launched Version 3 of the SmartStart solution to incorporate the new User Experience released by the CRM Product Team in the December 2012 Service Update.
We created SmartStart with 6 core principles:
- Start with the 5 key features/record types that most customers use
Optimize the user experience for these features including:
- Simplified Site Navigation and Forms
- Consistent Views
- Robust Charts and Intuitive Dashboards
- Make it easy for customers to turn on additional features
- Make it easy to leverage Social and Mobile
- Make it easy to return to the Out of the Box experience
- Make it fast to get up and running with Phase 1
The December 2012 Service Update was significant in that it introduced a move to a new User Experience for CRM. You can get a better understanding of what was in the release in our 2 part blog series:
- Understanding the December 2012 Service Update – Part 1
- Understanding the December 2012 Service Update – Part 2
SmartStart V3 applies our principles on the new COLAC forms (Contact, Opportunity, Lead, Account and Case) so that they are optimized for getting started quickly with CRM.
If you are interested in knowing more about our SmartStart Solution or taking it out for a test drive, click on our "Let's Get Started" link throughout our website.