When we buy anything it is important we buy from people that we trust, if you are a sales professional how do you build and gain that trust with your prospects and customers?
One of the key tools to help sellers build key relationships today is social selling, whilst this may sound like a step away from personal relationships, it is in fact a fundamental part of the modern relationship selling process.
There are some key challenges than can hinder building those relationships:
- You might not be able to identify key individuals and decision makers
- How do you keep track of key people as they may change of the lifetime of an account
- How do you identify what insights are important to key individuals
- How can you rise above your competitors and offer value
Relationship selling may sound like it will extend the sales cycle but by building genuine relationships and showing value and authenticity sales is the natural result and can help maximise revenue with larger deals.
To enhance your social selling, and your revenue, you need
- a combined view of social data’
- to target networks
- find sales data and decision making units within a target organisation.
Ultimately you need a platform that can do this reliably and at scale, the Microsoft Relationship Sales solution combines the two power houses of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales. It enables businesses to unify social and sales data to identify the right leads and connect with them through personalised engagement.