Are your sales and marketing teams connected simultaneously with important data, customer engagement, sales processes and shared sales objectives?
In our latest guide ‘Top Ways Marketing Can Help Sales Succeed’ we explore how the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, enables marketing and sales teams to share common data, a complete view of customers, connected processes, and drive pipeline and sales.
Common challenges between sales and marketing
The performance of sales and marketing as a cooperative unit has been restricted for many years, affecting a high proportion of companies. The following reasons are a few examples why this is the case:
- Isolated systems and processes which failed to communicate to both sales and marketing
- Non-integrated technology resulting in customer activity and leads having inconsistent views
- Limited or no visibility on sales conversions
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE ‘ Top Ways Marketing Can Help Sales Succeed’ and learn how Sales and marketing alignment focuses on communication, sharing resources, and connecting teams to close more deals.
How to overcome these challenges
Sales and marketing teams must:
- Hold integrated technology
- Agree on shared commitments
- Keep aligned with customer engagement objectives
- Share a common process definition
‘Top Ways Marketing Can Help Sales Succeed’