We think we may know what is on your wish list this year.
After working with hundreds of sales executives across a wide range of industries, we have identified this list of Top 10 Sales Leadership Challenges. Fullscope wants to show you how easy it can be to get instant access to tools that solve them.
- “I want to see increased lead conversion.” Enable sales and marketing teams to work better together through a shared collaborative workspace.
- “I need to know what’s happening in all our accounts.” Get a 360-degree view of all accounts for your sales and customer service teams, with complete insight into activities.
- “I don’t want to search lots of different applications for the data I need.” With a single unified information platform, you can ensure you have access to all the data you need at the touch of a button.
- “I want to see a boost in productivity and collaboration.” By helping your teams to collaborate more easily online and share dashboards, you can increase the level of accountability and motivation.
- “I don’t know how the pipeline has changed from last week.” By using a singular view of pipeline analysis you are able to monitor the exact progress of opportunities and drill down into granular detail where needed.
- “I want to see how much time is spent on each opportunity.” Get a full breakdown of the average number of days spent in each sales stage, sorted by team, region and individual customer.
- “I want my team to improve its forecasting.” Using relevant analytics, you can ensure that your sales team consistently improves accuracy when it comes to forecasting – taking any guesswork out of the equation.
- “I want to understand the sales cycle of the customer.” The power of data and analytics will help you spot buying behavior and trends over time, making your sales process much more efficient.
- “I need to see which opportunities have changed forecast rating.” Using interactive, real-time data and analytics, you will be able to get an instant overview of how opportunities are moving forwards or backwards in the pipeline.
- “I want to understand why we’re losing opportunities.” Being able to evaluate the reasons behind lost opportunities will allow you to address them and improve your chances of future wins.
These are some of the key areas where companies struggle every single day. However, these are also some of the areas where Fullscope can help clients achieve transformational results by leveraging the Microsoft platform to bring all analytics together in one powerful overview. Want to know more? Contact us today and see all the main areas where Fullscope can help your business efficiently reach your targets.