A number of our clients want to be able to automatically (or on-demand) send out an email to a Contact but be able to track the results of it. In this example below, we are leveraging CRM + ClickDimensions to accomplish this result.
Here are the steps to set it up in CRM:
Start by creating a new Workflow
- Entity: On the Contact
- "As an on-demand process" (this will allow you to easily test it)
- Create - Send ClickDimensions Email
- Subject (This goes on the external Subject to the Contact)
- Email Template – Select the CD Email Template
- Record Owner Yes/No
Activate the Workflow
Run the Workflow
- Highlight a Contact (or multiple Contacts)
- Run the Workflow against these Contacts
See the Email that went out
Monitor the Results
To learn more about delivering exceptional customer service with industry-leading best practices with Microsoft Dynamics CRM talk to us.