In our previous article we discussed, Three ways CORE Leads an Organization in becoming CRM Ready. The CRM Ready model mirrors the actions of other companies who have been the most successful in CRM. Now let' discuss how the Fullscope corporate training program (CTP) is a part of D365 University and meshes with building block number two of the CRM Ready model, which is about training, or having a training system.
Think back to our earlier article, How-to Avoid CRM Failure: Have a Training Plan, where we discussed that high performing companies include three concepts in their training system:
- Persona Training- Training that is geared toward the position of the person in the company.
- Experienced Level Training- Focusing on the appropriate level of training. Along with the type of training offered.
- Motivational Training- Speaking to the organization about why the change is happening, and what the target outcomes are
Our corporate training program gives users an easy, structured way to deliver consistent training across the organization. Most importantly, training that is tailored to deliver the right preparation, to the right users, at exactly the right time.
How CTP program works:
- You get a branch in our learning management system (LMS) customized with your logo and colors.
- You get access to our entire catalog of administrative and end-user content.
- You will have at least one LMS administrator who's trained to add users, assign courses and track the reporting and progress of your users through the system.
- Every user included in the program has access to any of the content that's been assigned to them by the administrator.
- Users can even create a completely custom course- this course can include lessons from any of the materials that we provide. For example, they can take content from sales level one or lessons that were in sales level one, and mix them up with lessons from sales level two, and a couple from marketing if need be.
CTP is not intended to be the entire training system, but more so to support the system that is in place. This is a foolproof process for getting training done quickly and effectively. Check out this video on the CTP.