Disconnected data is a degenerative disease crippling and costing companies both time and money. Data that is held in silos across an organization handicaps a company but it is nothing like the internal bleeding from loss of opportunity.
Costly symptoms include:
- Poor, fragmented decisions
- Finger pointing
- Company meetings where everyone has a different total for the same equation
- No way to tell where total number came from because there is no drill-down capability
- Order delivery delays
- Quote mistakes
- Excess inventory returns
According to IDC, manufacturers that use their data to make money can potentially increase revenue nearly $400B more than diseased companies do.1 Consolidating multiple systems into a single, connected application pulls together a business, saves employees time and enables them to make smarter decisions, leading to quicker time to value.
Connected intelligent business apps cure disconnected data disease so manufacturers can:
- Be 1st to market new insightful products based on market demand
- Create service revenue around those products
- Make higher quality products faster
- Gain happier customers, employees and vendors
Contact us to schedule your complimentary data check-up. We have helped other manufacturers achieve excellence, and we can do the same for you.
1 Source: IDC, Enterprise Applications, iERP, and the Manufacturing Industry, Kimberly Knickle, #US41838416