Focusing on maximising your revenues this year? Effective social selling can help to build relationships and pipelines. Read more about social selling here
A recent Accenture study found that 80% of companies have adopted a CRM system and a large majority have deployed tools across the entire sales process. While sales tools grow increasingly sophisticated, customizable and flexible - packed with enhanced features and functionality - only 13 percent of salespeople utilize them to their full capabilities. Additionally, 59 percent of salespeople reported they are required to use too many tools.
The problem may be that we have too much information, with too little insight.
Meet the Microsoft Relationship Sales Solution that Combines CRM + LinkedIn
The new integration between Dynamics 365 and LinkedIn (Microsoft Relationship Sales Solution) helps you and your team deliver better outcomes in relationship sales. In fact, Nucleus Research, an analyst company, determined that companies that use Microsoft Dynamics 365 + LinkedIn for relationship sales can increase sales productivity by 12% to 15%.
Article: The Starting Points for Relationship Selling
Using insights from LinkedIn Sales Navigator and LinkedIn's 500 million professionals, the Microsoft Relationship Sales Solution dramatically increases your effectiveness by tapping into your professional networks and relationships, giving you the ability to improve your pipeline. The solution offers:
- Access to 500 million LinkedIn professional profiles including photos, current roles, and work history. With this, you can gain both a better understanding of your current customers and use the network to identify new leads.
- Recommendations for your next-best action within Dynamics 365 based on combined signals from e-mail, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, and LinkedIn. Suggested actions are artificial intelligence (AI) based and include suggestions for introductions and connection requests, as well as suggestions for sending InMail and messages. You'll also receive suggestions for icebreakers, such as news articles and shared connections, for when you engage with new customers.
- Notifications on buyer relationship health including upcoming meetings, how many e-mails have been exchanged, their level of engagement, and identifies email messages that may be waiting for a reply from you.
- Notifications on updates such as news mentions and job changes. This allows you to tailor the conversations for each specific buyer in real time throughout the account lifecycle.
- Access to PointDrive (we'll share more on this next month, but you can check out this presentation as a PointDrive example).
Watch our latest webcast NEXT GENERATION SELLING WITH MICROSOFT AND LINKEDIN