Why do customers chose Microsoft Dynamics 365 over Salesforce.com?
At Fullscope we have switched many companies from Salesforce to Microsoft Dynamics 365, CRM. It's a big decision and impacts the whole organisation, we've collected the top 6 reasons why organisations are making the switch:
1. Integration with Outlook, LinkedIn, and other Microsoft technologies.
- Most companies already use Microsoft's products: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc
- Our customers love the fact they can work in Dynamics 365 without leaving Outlook
- With integration to LinkedIn, it's an invaluable sales tool for relationship selling
- Microsoft's offering costs less, it's much easier to get business value with a platform where you get more for less.
3. Development & Greater Flexibility
- Microsoft allows companies to scale their usage of the products and buy the apps they need/want to use
- The Dynamics 365 platform also offers connections to Microsoft Power BI and PowerApps, software that lets teams turn their data and current connections into custom apps
4. Avoiding Getting Locked In
- Many of the customisations on Salesforce are done in their own proprietary code, it makes switching platforms harder
5. Avoiding Hidden Costs
- Add-on Pricing- Salesforce sells all add-on functionality at an additional cost. In contrast, many of these features are bundled in Dynamics. eg. Salesforce's Einstein Analytics Platform is extra, but Microsoft's Cortana Intelligence Suite is part of the core Dynamics offering. Other modules such as Field Service, Customer Service are included in the Microsoft core offering. With Salesforce, they're extra.
6. What's to come in the future.
- For instance, Microsoft's annual R&D budget is $12Bn (at least $4Bn of this is AI). In contrast, Salesforce's turnover is just $10Bn. Microsoft is pumping the benefits of this research into Dynamics 365 at a tremendous rate and has made it a key focus in future development
More and more companies are moving toward the process of digital transformation. Fullscope customer, MSX International (MSXI), is a business process outsourcing company that looked toward just that. This global organization had goals of increasing the effectiveness of their global sales team while enhancing customer relationship management. The sales team for MSXI were not seeing the expected benefits from the existing Salesforce.com solution. Through a quick switch to Dynamics CRM Online they're now able to collaborate more effectively, have access to higher quality information and provide exceptional customer experiences.
Check out this case study Automotive industry outsourcer boosts sales management with cloud technologies, to read more on their results or watch their full story here. Contact us to discuss your interest.