One of the key roles of any sales leader is to coach their team to be more effective sales performers. Did you know there is a great tool that helps you coach by offering pipeline insights and clarity?
Fullscope's Pipeline Analysis Solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows sales managers and leaders to monitor, track and analyze their team at every stage in the sales cycle. Sales wins, revenue, and sales losses can be analyzed at the individual level against time taken at each stage of the customer interaction. Pipeline Analysis takes Microsoft Dynamics 365 one step further by allowing you to answer:
- How long does it take for us to go through each of the stages in the sales cycle?
- How we've been historically across the board when winning a deal?
- How accurate has the team been, based on what they've committed to?
Pipeline Analysis reveals, among other metrics, which team members are taking longer to qualify opportunities, who spends longer on opportunities that they don't win and who is too optimistic or pessimistic in forecasting the value of their opportunities in any stage of the sales cycle. Ultimately, the solution gives you greater insight into and control over your sales cycle.
Pipeline Analysis shares these crucial revenue metrics:
- Average Revenue by Opportunity Stage
- Average Revenue by Owner and Opportunity Stage
- Average Revenue by Opportunity Status
- Average Revenue by Owner and Opportunity Status
- Total Revenue by Campaign & Opportunity Status
- Total Revenue by Won/Lost Reason
- # of Won/Lost Opportunities by Owner
Sales Cycle Metrics
Pipeline Analysis also offer the following sales cycle metrics to better manage the team and the pipeline:
- Average Days to Reach Sales Stage by Owner
- Average Days to Close by Owner
- Average Days to Close by Won/Lost Reason
- Average Days to Close by Owner and Won/Lost Reason
- Average Days to Close by Source Campaign and Status
- Average Days in Sales Stage
- Average Days in Sales Stage by Owner
The Pipeline Analysis Solution tracks and retains the key data points on each opportunity at each stage of the sales cycle. The data is presented on CRM views, charts and dashboards, and gives sales management a drill-down analysis of the sales cycle across the entire sales organization or at an individual level.
Problem: You have a $15,000 gap from the time that you propose to close.
Solution: With Pipeline Analysis, drill down into the sales cycle data and sort by the salespeople on the team. Determine why the discounts are happening so you can minimize them from the outset. Want to know more? Check out the Address Sales Pipeline and Forecast Accuracy Challenges with 3 Easy Tools eBook below.