Join Edgewater Fullscope, Zero2Ten and your Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM peers, including Microsoft MVPs, subject matter experts, and Microsoft staff at this year's AXUG Summit and CRMUG Summit event taking place October 13-16 at the Reno Convention Center in Reno-Tahoe, Nevada.
Come see us in our western-themed booth, 226, where we'll be exhibiting and providing expert advice on Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM.
Still putting together your schedule for the Summit? You want to miss our Partner Showcase on October 14 from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, "Think Twice Before Upgrading Historical Data to AX 2012," presented by Gina Pabalan, Fullscope director of customer support and optimization services.
READ MORE: Come See Us at AXUG CRMUG Summit 2015!
As platinum and gold sponsors respectively, Fullscope and Zero2Ten are thrilled to contribute to such a valuable event for Dynamics AX and CRM users.
Here's what you need to know about AXUG Summit 2015:
- Customize your experience and decide which of the 200+ sessions to attend
- Arrive early and participate in instructor-led Pre-Conference Training and be eligible to receive CPE credits (offered for most AXUG Academy courses)
- Feel the excitement of Reno-Tahoe, much like AXUG and CRMUG Summit, Reno-Tahoe is a city bustling with unbridled spirit
And here's what you need to know about CRMUG Summit 2015:
- Gain knowledge from the over 100+ in-depth breakout sessions to attend
- Thought-provoking keynote presentations to help you identify new opportunities and increase your personal and business success
- Tap into the nearly infinite experience of 700+ attendees across a range of Dynamics CRM roles, experience and organizations
At Fullscope and Zero2Ten, it's our goal to help you become successful, both as an organization and individually. This is why we encourage you to take advantage of Summit resources and tap into the Dynamics AX and CRM community. For over ten years, Dynamics AX and CRM companies and individuals have been digging deeper into their Dynamics AX and CRM investments at AXUG and CRMUG and discovering areas of growth. Be one of those companies and individuals! Register for AXUG and register for CRMUG Summit 2015 today.
For more information about Fullscope and Zero2Ten at the AXUG and CRMUG Summit 2015, click here, and tweet to us during the event @EdgeFullscope with #FSInReno15 & @Zero2TenCRM with #Z2TInReno15.
Stay tuned for a full list of sessions that Edgewater Fullscope is leading at the 2015 Summit.