Once-in-a-lifetime. Thought-provoking. Revolutionary. Need more reasons to join the REBELation? If finding innovative ways to transform your business is on your hit list in 2015, don't miss Alltech REBELation. The event is entering its 31st year in Lexington, Kentucky, May 17-20. How innovative? Just look at the speaker list:
- General Colin Powell - Former United States Secretary of State
- John Calipari - Head Coach of 2012 NCAA National Basketball Champions, the University of Kentucky Wildcats
- Bill Samuels Jr. - Chairman Emeritus, Maker's Mark Distillery
- Sam Calagione - Founder & President, Dogfish Head
- Jim Stengel - Former Global Marketing Officer, Procter & Gamble (2001- 2008) and Author
- Bob Langert - Editor at Large, Green Biz Group; retired McDonald's Vice President of Sustainability
- Greg Koch - CEO & Co-Founder of Stone Brewing Co.
As you can see from the speakers, this conference pulls from a range of industries –from basketball to defense to beer just to start – and is guaranteed to offer fresh ideas about sustainable business practices.
There are three main session tracks for attendees, including:
Edgewater Fullscope, Zero2Ten and Microsoft are sponsoring and speaking at the event. We are offering a limited number of free VIP passes to manufacturers interested in networking with other manufacturers, transforming their businesses with Microsoft products and learning how to be the REBEL their business needs.
Do more for your business, and join the REBELation. See Full Agenda
On Tuesday, May 19, you're invited to continue discussing the Rebelation topics with Microsoft, Fullscope and Zero2Ten over dinner at Portofino.
For more information on attending the conference or dinner contact Kim.Stegall@Fullscope.com