Join Edgewater Fullscope and your Microsoft Dynamics® AX peers, including Microsoft MVPs and subject matter experts at this year's AXUG Focus event held at the Walt Disney World® Swan and Dolphin resort, located in the heart of Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Choose from and attend three uniquely designed conferences to dig deeper into your Dynamics AX investment:
- AXUG Focus Manufacturing & Supply Chain | Conference dates: May 18-19
- AXUG Focus BI & Reporting | Conference dates: May 19-20
- AXUG Focus Upgrading | Conference dates: May 20-21
Looking for reasons to be inspired by AXUG Focus?
- AXUG Focus attendees also have the opportunity to participate in three Onsite Academy trainings taking place starting May 19-21. These three classes include: Upgrading AX 2012 – Data Migration, Master Planning for AX 2012, and BI101 Exploring and Customizing Role Centers for the Power User. Each class is eligible to receive CPE credits.
- Each AXUG Focus conference is held exclusively for Dynamics AX users to become educated on industry, role-based, and trending topics that will help individuals and companies perform more efficiently. Choose from over 30 breakout sessions at each conference to customize your training at the event.
- Kick off each AXUG Focus conference with a keynote presentation by Daniel Brown, General Manager in Microsoft Dynamics AX Research and Development.