Growth and profitability — the ultimate combination of manufacturing goals. What will the second half of 2013 hold for discrete manufacturers? Just how big of a part can technology play?
Working with LNS Research and Microsoft Corporation, Fullscope is pleased to sponsor this informative webcast, one designed to highlight global manufacturing trends; how these trends can impact the US manufacturing sector; and the role technology can play in returning to growth mode sooner versus later.
Speakers for this event include: Matthew Littlefield, LNS Research, President and Principal Analyst; Melissa Cook, Microsoft, Senior Director and Global Manufacturing Industries Lead for Microsoft Dynamics; and Gil Garcia, Microsoft, Director Manufacturing Industries US Dynamics.
- What current global manufacturing trends indicate about the future of US manufacturing
- How social media and mobile technologies influence demand and impact manufacturing production
- Why manufacturers must focus on growth versus cost reductions, and ideas to get started using technology
- How agility, innovation and empowerment of employees are the most important change agents within a manufacturing enterprise today
- Why end-to-end process orchestration is key for achieving operational excellence efficiency
- How discrete manufacturers can turn big data to actionable intelligence for improved growth
- And much more …