In January of this year marks the 10 Year Anniversary that Microsoft CRM 1.0 was introduced into the Market.
In January, 2003 Microsoft Business Solutions shipped Microsoft CRM Version 1.0. By October of that first year, the product had gained significant momentum in North America with 1,000 new customers prior to launching CRM 1.2 in December that went worldwide with 9 different languages.
Today, the solution has been adopted by over 36,000 customers and 2.7 million users and is available in 40 Countries in 40+ languages worldwide.
It has been a great journey that I have personally had the pleasure of being a part of it over the past 10 years. I have met so many great people along the way that there is just far too many to mention in this blog!
Here are some highlights of the last 10 Years:
- Microsoft ships Microsoft CRM 1.0 in January.
- I started my Microsoft CRM career at Resolute. We launched with 3 beta customers
- Microsoft launches Microsoft CRM 1.2 in December.
- I joined Ascentium to start their CRM Practice.
- Patrick Lewis and I get the opportunity to work together. I still work alongside him at Zero2Ten and consider him one of my closest friends.
- Microsoft ships Microsoft CRM 3.0 in December
- Our first CRM customer at Ascentium, Tourism Whistler is a showcase customer for the CRM 3.0 launch.
- Some great customer successes including the Portland Trail Blazers and Moeller Design
who won a Pinnacle Award
- We acquire Invoke Systems as well as attract a number of many other great people to the CRM team.
- Microsoft ships Microsoft CRM 4.0 in January to International Markets
- United States Air Forces in Europe (USAFE) wins a Customer Excellence Award
- Microsoft launches Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online – 1st release of the solution in the Cloud
- I join the Zero2Ten Team in May
- Microsoft releases Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 to both On Premise and Cloud
- Microsoft recognizes us with the Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Business Excellence Award Winner
- Zero2Ten launches 250 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online customer General Cable
- Back to Back: Microsoft recognizes us with the Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Business Excellence Award
- Zero2Ten reaches 500th Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online customer Tempel
- Microsoft releases the December 2012 Service Update to the Cloud in January
What a great ride it has been for the past 10 years. Looking forward to the next 10 even more!
What has been your best memory so far?